Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Blending machine

Time wakes up and changes everything, and all of a sudden we're a blur.
Blended in with the mist surrounding our breath.

Days like these are those that make me feel like I wouldn't mind if everything stopped right at this very moment. Because when you're faced with something this dangerous, you're too afraid to do too much, or not anything at all.
Tell me what it is that makes me want to leave things be because something this fragile can break easily.
Fear
Tell me what it is that makes me want to plunge into your atmosphere and forget everything but us.
Desire
Tell me what it is that dances to your malicious tunes, but only finds eternal bliss when the right choice is made at the right time.
A Lover.

You make me want to live, die, and live again.

No comments:

Post a Comment