Saturday, March 13, 2010

They look for reasons

Once upon a time, I thought I was put on this earth to save you.
Time chanced upon my life many times, but changed just one thing.
I realised that I was put on this earth simply to cherish your existence.
I realised that I was born to be a dull piece of furniture in your life when you decide to move.
I realised that I exist to help you get through cold nights when the clock is broken.
I realised that I hang on to every word you utter, because it shoots me right in the heart.
But I also realised, that there's someone who does the exact same for me.
They say there's got to be a reason why we're here. They say its larger than life, it's to live for the world.
As far as I know, living for you becomes living for the world.
You are my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment