Saturday, December 12, 2009

Pot of luck

What is this luck everyone talks about? Is it our destiny which we embrace by calling it our luck? Or is it a sign of the fear inside our hearts of what will be of tomorrow?
Perhaps it's just what we call luck, but something that means alot to one person, and hardly anything to the next person. Luck can be relative. Or maybe it's just psychological. It could be a pillar to lean on for some, because they believe in themselves, and that it's up to them to make something out of tomorrow. For some, they believe it to be a superficial creation of the human mind, and something that has a placebo effect.
I choose to believe in luck, because I've seen it with my own eyes.
It can be something that is a consolation, or something I don't always see, but I choose to believe in it because there is something to smile for everyday.
You can call it our destiny that such trivial things are present in the first place, or you could call it luck.
But to me, and to others, the fact that we can smile at the next person for what it's worth makes all the difference in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment